We are looking for presenters to deliver engaging content that will help attendees at the conference become better speakers, communicators, leaders, and human beings.
If interested, please submit your proposal here!
Topics for consideration include:
Communication, leadership, public speaking, personal development, and self-improvement.
We are looking for highly interactive presentations and energizing activities for attendees.
CLCON seeks presenters who:
– Create a positive learning and growth experience.
– Provide strategies that are practical and easy to implement.
– Have speaking/presenting experience.
– Are comfortable presenting to groups of at least 75 people.
What presenters can expect:
– Discounted registration from the full price of the conference.
– Breakout session lengths include 10-15 minutes, 20-25 minutes, and 45-50 minutes.
– Please note: Travel/lodging/meals, printed handouts, and other materials are not reimbursed by the District.
To be considered, please complete the presenter proposal form no later than February 1, 2019. Presenters selected for CLCON will be notified by March 15.