CLCON 2020 moving to Virtual Conference Platform
District 31 is moving to a virtual conference platform for CLCON 2020 due to the restrictions of COVID-19
It’s disappointing that we will not be able to see you all in person at this conference. We do hope that you will be able to join us virtually.
What does it mean?
- All conference activities will be hosted on a virtual platform.
- Conference activities are being offered for free.
- District 31 Business Meeting will be virtually hosted on May 16th
- District 31 International Speech contest will be virtually hosted May 17th
- Recognition session for Toastmaster of the Year, New DTM’s and Triple Crown Recipeints held on May 17th after the international speech contest
- We are hoping to be able to offer virtual educational content at or around the original conference dates, more to come as we know the dates
Next years conference has been scheduled for May 15-16th
***Individuals who have already registered for the 2020 conference please see (link) for more information.
Toastmasters District 31 Director